SmartVue NVR System | Integrated NVR System for IP Cameras Top
This is a complete network attached video recording system in one box. It includes the computer, software and support for the IP cameras.
Benefits: It's a low cost system that's easy to install and use. This is one of the few systems that includes Cloud viewing and cloud storage. This systems is best for small scale security systems.
Cons: The software is very simple and has limited functions when compared to the more expensive systems. It has a fixed amount of storage and a fixed number of cameras which makes it more expensive to add incremental cameras. There are a limited number of cameras supported.
Everything is in the box. These systems support up to 64 IP cameras and have all the video management software and storage built in.
Wireless or wired cameras connect to one or more SmartVue NVR servers to create the system capacity you require. Multiple NVR servers connect on the same network or across the Internet.
All the cameras are viewed using Web browser that can be located on any workstation on the network or Internet. The central InsightServer Cloud service provides secure access to all your cameras wherever they are located.
Exacq NVR System for IP Cameras Top
Exacq has a very large number of NVR choices. The servers support up to 128 cameras.
Benefits: This is a flexible system that allows for expanision. You can select systems that support up to 16 cameras or up to 128 cameras. The Video Management Software has many functions and features that make it a very powerful tool. The server runs on Windows or Linux platform. You can add camera licenses, and storage to these flexible NVRs. Multiple servers can work together to create an IP camera system with thousands of cameras.
Cons: It's a more complex solution.
- Very easy to install. It auto detects the cameras
- Very easy to use, featuring an excellent user interface.
- Map displays allow you to visually select cameras
- Access live and recorded video on local, remote and mobile devices
- Continuous motion, time line
- Easy export of selected video for evidence
- Many powerful features for finding the video you need and exporting for evidence
- Continuous motion, time or alarm-based recording configurable per camera
- Search recorded video with a timeline search or graphical thumbnail search, playback multiple cameras simultaneously
- Easily control PTZ cameras
- Export audio, video and pictures to be easily e-mailed or saved
- View an instant replay of video from any camera with exacqReplay
The Alternative | Use Video Management Software on Your own Windows Computer Top
This system includes separate IP camera recording and management software, and requires a Windows computer with appropriate storage.
Benefits: It is more flexible allowing you to add cameras as required as well as additional storage. It provides additional capability not available in most NVR systems and can support thousands of cameras.
Cons: It's a more complex solution requiring installation of software.
Select Video Management Software
Select your cameras, but always make sure they are compatible with the software.
Select your Camera lenses, mounting hardware and enclosures
Select the computer that supports your camera system
Contact us for assistance, and we will do everything.
We have complete enterprise systems available that include the computer with storage and the video management software.